Office cleaning in Cobham
Office cleaning in Cobham, East Horsley, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Oxshott, Chessington, Weybridge, Addlestone, West Byfleet, Chertsey and surrounding areas
Does office cleaning require specialist equipment?
Modern offices are packed with expensive, sensitive equipment that must be handled carefully by all staff and visitors. When you hire an office cleaner, it’s important to look for cleaners with experience in cleaning offices and other commercial settings and to make sure that they have the skills, knowledge, and equipment to clean your office safely.
If you’re hiring specialists to take care of office cleaning in Cobham, East Horsley, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Oxshott, Chessington, Weybridge, Addlestone, West Byfleet, Chertsey, and surrounding areas, you’ll want to make sure that they have the right equipment to clean your office properly and safely.
Office cleaning must-haves
A lot of the essential equipment that cleaners must have to clean an office is the same as they’ll use to clean homes and apartments. Vacuum cleaners, mops, cleaning sprays, sponges, dusters, and cloths are all must-have items for any cleaner whether they’re carrying out domestic or commercial cleaning duties.
However, there are a few items that cleaners usually only need for offices, retail spaces, and other commercial cleaning duties:
1. Floor buffer: A floor buffer may be necessary for polishing and maintaining hardwood floors.
2. Pressure washer: A pressure washer can be useful for cleaning exterior surfaces, such as sidewalks and building exteriors.
3. Carpet extractor: A carpet extractor may be necessary for deep-cleaning carpets and removing tough stains.
These cleaning accessories are particularly important for larger offices where heavy-duty cleaning may be necessary or when a deep clean is scheduled in. For many offices, standard cleaning equipment is enough for regular office maintenance.
What else should you look for in professional office cleaners?
As well as checking that your new cleaners have all the right equipment to carry out their tasks effectively, it’s also important to make sure that the cleaners you work with have the knowledge and experience to clean your office safely. Look for cleaners who demonstrate:
1. Experience and expertise: Cleaner with experience working in office environments and who have the expertise to clean around office equipment safely and effectively.
Training and certifications: Check that cleaning staff have received adequate training and have relevant certifications in areas such as cleaning techniques, hygiene standards, and health and safety.
2. Trustworthiness: It’s essential to hire cleaners who are trustworthy and can be relied upon to maintain confidentiality when cleaning around confidential documents and sensitive areas of the office.
3. Flexibility: Look for a cleaning service that can work around your office schedule and offer flexible cleaning arrangements that meet your specific needs.
Get in touch
At Jobell Cleaning Services, we carry out professional office cleaning in Cobham, East Horsley, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Oxshott, Chessington, Weybridge, Addlestone, West Byfleet, Chertsey, and surrounding areas. If you’d like to know more about our office cleaning services or book us in, get in touch at 01483 399 298.