Domestic cleaning in Cobham
Domestic cleaning in Cobham
How often should your cleaner visit your home?
How long is a piece of string?
The answer to this question really varies between people, because it depends on the size of your home, your household, your lifestyle, and lots of other factors in between. Let’s consider how to decide how often to schedule domestic cleaning visits and how to tell if you should adjust your cleaning schedule.
At Jobell Cleaning Services, we offer domestic cleaning in Cobham, East Horsley, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Oxshott, Chessington, Weybridge, Addlestone, West Byfleet and Chertsey. All of our cleaners work to your schedule to ensure that your home is being cleaned as and when you need it, not more or less.
Factors to consider when scheduling cleaning visits
Before you schedule a domestic cleaner, it’s important to think about how often you want your cleaner to visit and what your household requires. There are lots of factors that will contribute to this decision, such as:
- Budget: What’s your cleaning budget? If you’re on a tight budget, you may have to cut down the number of hours that your cleaner does out of necessity.
- Size of house and household: How big is your home, and how many people and animals are living in it? Larger properties with more rooms and more inhabitants will take longer to clean.
- Your preferences: How much are you prepared to clean between visits? Do you want your cleaner to take on all household cleaning jobs, or just the ones that you don’t want to do?
- Standards: We all have different standards for how clean our homes should be. If yours are very high, you may need to book more cleaning hours.
It’s hard to state an ‘average’ number of hours that most people book cleaners for because numbers can vary massively. Many people find a few hours every week or two enough, but some prefer twice-weekly or even daily cleaning visits.
Signs that your cleaning schedule needs adjusting
If you already have a cleaner visiting your home on a regular basis, it’s important to make sure that your cleaning schedule is appropriate for your household’s changing needs over time. Some signs that your cleaning schedule requires adjustment are:
Not enough work: If you’re struggling to find jobs for your cleaner every week, this may indicate that your cleaner is visiting too often and you can reduce the number of hours they’re scheduled for.
- Slipping standards: If you feel that your home is slowly getting messier, it may mean that your cleaner is struggling to keep up with all of their tasks. Increasing their hours could fix this.
- Changing household size: As your household grows – for example, because a new baby or pet arrives – or shrinks (if a child leaves home), your cleaning needs will also change. Bear these changes in mind when you’re scheduling your cleaner and be prepared to change your cleaning schedule to keep up with them.
Get in touch
If you’re looking for domestic cleaners in Cobham, East Horsley, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Oxshott, Chessington, Weybridge, Addlestone, West Byfleet and Chertsey, contact us today on 01483 399 298 to create a personal cleaning schedule that’s just right for your household.
Tags: Domestic cleaning in East Horsley, Domestic cleaning in Great Bookham, Domestic cleaning in Leatherhead, Domestic cleaning in Oxshott, Domestic cleaning in Chessington, Domestic cleaning in Weybridge, Domestic cleaning in Addlestone, Domestic cleaning in West Byfleet, Domestic cleaning in Chertsey